DANCING NEBULA

DANCING NEBULA
When the gods dance...

Saturday, May 14, 2011

THIS BLOG STRIKES A CORD IN ME:)

 

Let's just say it:  I suck.  No updates for a month?  The last message from me a mock-happy "Hey, I lost my job but everything is going to be alright"?  The hell.  Instead of being all personal and stupid emotional, I've decided to doodle up a quick alphabet littered with both real and fake reasons why I haven't been around for the past month.  It's been a stupid-rough month and I don't want to go into it, but hey, I owe you guys an explanation.  And some art.  Maybe it's all a joke.  Maybe it's spot on in a few places.  Enjoy and laugh at my morbid misery.  That's what I do.

...Ok, that was weird.  Hope you enjoyed it a bit and, again, accept my apology and litany of excuses.  And hey, at least I illustrated

TAKE ME HOME!

Copyright 2008 Jared von Hindman or maybe just Jared Hindman.  It depends.  Any images used that are not Jared's are used via Fair Use review purposes and belong to their respective owners....who are nice people that don't want to sue me.m.  That's got to be worth something, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment