DANCING NEBULA

DANCING NEBULA
When the gods dance...

Thursday, June 23, 2011

America’s Composition [infographic]

Media_httpdailyinfogr_fmolo

The United States prides itself on its cultural diversity. I certainly enjoy seeing many different faces and hearing different accents throughout my day.

It’s a little scary that 18,000 people are classified as “unknown.” I wonder if they are secret aliens? This infographic only shows numbers for people entering the country in 2008…so there could be millions of unknown people here by now!

Although today’s infographic may not have much information, I find it very engaging to see all the different backgrounds of people in the United States. It certainly blew my mind how many countries are represented in the United States by such strong numbers. [Via]

No comments:

Post a Comment