This coming Wednesday, September 19, at 8:30amPT/11:30amET, Green Party presidential nominee Dr. Jill Stein and vice presidential nominee Cheri Honkala, will join European Green parliamentarians to discuss pressing global topics including:
- the global economic crisis,
- the Green New Deal in the U.S. and Europe,
- the undemocratic nature of U.S. elections (including the upcoming debates) vs. proportional representation in Europe,
- support for immigrant rights,
- climate change and more.
You are invited to participate in this first ever global video conference, live!
This is an unprecedented opportunity to not only get a better understanding of the Stein-Honkala campaign platform, but also to hear how similar green policies and independent politics have succeeded in Europe. Here are some ways you can be involved in this historic event:
- Watch! RSVP on our event page and check back on Wednesday to find the direct link to the video.
- Host a house party! Have breakfast or brunch with neighbors and friends and watch the video conference together. If you and your guests are impressed with what you learn about the vision of the campaign, collect donations to help that dream become reality!
- Join the conversation online! Use the hashtag #USEuropeGreenSummit to share your thoughts and questions with us on Twitter. Post comments on ourFacebook wall, as well as your own (be sure to tag our page).Learn more and RSVP here.